AlfredPoor.com is owned and operated by Desktop Wings, Inc. We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. Questions regarding this privacy statement should be emailed to Alfred Poor client services.
This document was last updated on May 1, 2018.
1. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Desktop Wings, Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing this website, you acknowledge and fully understand the Desktop Wings, Inc. Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POLICIES: Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in Desktop Wings, Inc. services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT: Desktop Wings, Inc. collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
Web Server Logs:
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
Users’ Personal Information:
Visitors to our website can register to purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting. We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services,
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
4. USE OF WEB BEACONS OR GIF FILES: Web pages on this site may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow Desktop Wings, Inc. to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Desktop Wings, Inc. may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. Desktop Wings, Inc. prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
5. ACCESSING WEB ACCOUNT INFORMATION: We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT: Desktop Wings, Inc. has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
7. CONTACTING US: If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us at email@example.com or send your comments to:
Desktop Wings, Inc.
Attention: Privacy Statement Personnel
124 Sycamore Road
Havertown, PA 19083
Desktop Wings, Inc. will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.